Must be those super-athletic DC runners that make me look bad all the time, huh? I’m running with the Jolly Roger hash tonight and meet a different group than who was on the pub crawl on Saturday. Interesting checks at this hash. Clothing checks and titty checks. Haven’t encountered these checks before?
1. Clothing check – exchange an article of clothing with another hasher

2. Titty check – the first female to the check either solves the check or flashes a dude who solves the check for them

I have to give a shout out to Tuppy from Stroke. And I meet yet ANOTHER WH4 alumni, Smells Like Fish, who wants to give a shout out to Fiddy and Duck Job.
2 comments:
a very late post--you probably won't even see this
but
check out my page and view my lic plate
Yeah! Duckjob and Fiddy shout out right back at Smells Like Fish (and Bullshit)!!
Post a Comment