Sunday, February 26, 2006

Damn You Austin Hash-Bloggers!

Y'all are making it very difficult for me to keep up with y'all! Stop cumming out of the woodwork. Soon your entire hash will be blogging and the rest of TX with y'all!

In any case, I'm sorry if I'm not linking to your sites cause I can't keep track anymore...

I'm tired...gotta write some more about my weekend...

8 comments:

brownie said...

Like an Austin hasher would have anything exciting to write about. Colorado hash blogs are where it's at!

dayoldfish said...

CO blogs are okay, but Brownies will suck no matter where he is

Spotty said...

Hey Late...I'm actually a Brenham hasher, not Houston. We're small but we're mighty!

babyG said...

hey ! just wanted to add to the fun...lol

Gagger said...

Texas blogs are gonna rule the hasher world soon!

Colorado blogs suck except for MeatGazer's. :)

Pittchick said...

I'm just here to represent the 'Burgh. I don't hash, but I'm considering it.

Barbara said...

DNA....what is stopping you..get out there. and this is from the biggest backslider of all:)

Rafael said...

This time, the revolution will not be televised! Austin hash bloggers rule!