…so 2 of the juvenile delinquents who beat me up were caught the weekend after they attacked me. They ratted their 3rd partner in crime out and have been sitting behind bars ever since waiting for their court hearings. Well, it turns out that 2 of the 3 aren’t juvies and will be tried as adults. I just received the word that today 1 of the perps was sentenced to 3 years in jail in the “big house” (aka maximum security prison) despite being a first-time offender. The 2nd adult won’t be tried until August, but hopefully I’ll receive good news concerning him too. I won’t receive any notifications concerning the juvie because of his age. I’m not too concerned about him anyway since all he did was egg the other two on from a distance.
Yay for the justice system!
5 comments:
YAY....I am thrilled for you and all those other unsuspecting women they might of hurt. You're such a sweetie...SEE Karma baby:)
When the fuck are you coming to Austin?
That is so awesome! I hope it makes you feel better knowing they'll be someone's bitch in the slammer!
I was hoping you'd don your red dress and a tiny mask and become some crime-fighting, ass kicking, super hero.
whoa Brownie came up with a cool idea
That's great news!
Post a Comment