Thursday, July 12, 2007

427th EWH3 Hash

I miss the runner send off. It’s no big deal as I’ve heard the trail is 6 miles long and I certainly don’t aspire to that level of participation today. I manage to catch up with the walkers and socialize on the way. Funny how I haven’t been running lately at the hash. What’s up with that?


In any case, the biggest excitement at the beer check surrounds the huge mud puddle that Plan B parks next to. This causes a bit of jostling from hashers trying to avoid stepping in it. Unfortunately for Shamrock, she doesn’t notice the puddle until her dog, Guinness, is completely immersed in it. To make matters worse, he tries to drink the dirty mud water and refuses to exit his puddle when she tugs on his leash. Well, at least he’s happy where he’s at, but I sure wouldn’t let him into my car afterwards.


At the end, Bow Chick-A Bow Bow and Bloody @sshole practice some kind of zen tag-team RA’ing effort. Not quite sure how they manage it, but they both handle different namings and violations. Which gets me to my next observation:


Spontaneous namings have become a regular part of our hash now. One “Just” allegedly brings 5 male v*rgins to the hash. So he gets a bukake for his violation. However, to make matters worse one of his v*rgins is wearing new shoes, so as a sponsor he is also required to drink from the v*rgin’s shoes. Now at this point, both the virgin and the Just are belligerently drunk while being iced.


I’m not quite sure what the Just told BA to set him off, but BA responds “I don’t care if you’re named Just Cupcakes”.

At which point, Areola chimes in, “Why don’t we name him that?”


So that’s what BA does. He names him Just Cupcakes. I wonder if he’ll ever return? Of course, considering the complaints made by the brew crew the next day, I’m betting the brew crew will not miss that crowd at all. They apparently treated the hash as a drink-it-all-as-fast-as-you-can celebration. Would it be unfair to point out that they appear to be military?


Bar: The Big Hunt

Total Bar Count: 89

Total DC Bars: 43


The Big Hunt doesn’t count because I have visited it previously.

No comments: