Well, it’s that time again. I never got on the ball for training for the Half Mind Marathon, so I’ve abandoned that effort. However, the Baltimore Half-Marathon is 13 weeks away and I have planned the following schedule:
Mondays: Speed Session, Spinning, Hash (until Labor Day – Rest afterwards)
Tuesday: Cardio of choice, Abs, Training Run
Wednesday: Weight Lifting, Spinning, Training Run
Thursday: Weight Lifting, Abs, Hash
Friday: Training Run, Rest
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Training Run
Of course, outside of the training runs and weight lifting, I can do as little or as much cardio as I please. I will provide a progress report weekly to ensure I’m staying on track. I will start my first week running 12 total miles and eventually work up to 23 total miles weekly by week eleven.
2 comments:
Good Luck!
Hey kick Hoover in the ankle for me would ya?
You should take one of the training runs during the week and do it on Saturday, when you have a lot more time.
Post a Comment