Jack Off Lantern is a member and has rented the entire place out for us
I get strapped to the table. Different people blow raspberrys on my belly and tickle my feet. SCAB sticks a phallic-shaped object through the hole in the table between my legs. What have I gotten myself into?
Salt Lick Titties straps on a dick with margarita mix in it.

I change into my pjs cause I can’t keep the skirt from rising up and displaying my a$ anymore.
The Whore of Sarajevo is suspended from a bar and lifted into the air. She is then whipped.
Titly is lit on fire.
Fire in the Hole is flogged by Jack Off Lantern.
Takes it Up the Ehhhh grabs my a$$ with his vibrating gloves.Wang has cut out holes in pants – his a$$ is hanging out.
Thong But Not Forgotten looks spectacular in her vinyl dress.
Hokie is in his cage and also gets strapped to the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment