Little Dinghy picks me up at the airport and plays the Tex-Mex El Paso song for me
I go outside in the frigid air with my plaid skirt and tank top and a winter coat
When I walk into the bar the first person I recognize is C’Em Cummin
Bleeder finally shows up.
I meet Royal Flush who is also an ex-White Houser.
TNT and P*ssy-whipped try to suck on each tit. TNT tries to buy me a drink, so that I will be more amenable to their attentions. Thanks, but uhhh….no thanks. I get the opportunity to witness more dick baring than I’ve witnessed in ages. Yes, I know! The purpose of kilts is to not wear any underwear. Well, guess what? I’m not wearing any underwear either! But I’m not flashing my cooch to anyone!
I go downstairs to listen to the outstanding band. While I’m standing next to Bleeder, I look to my left and whattya know? Is that Day Old Fish? Yep, sure is! And lookie loo! Here comes the infamous Brownie! And you know what’s the first thing out of his mouth?
“Wanna do a Jager shot?”Now I like Jager, but it’s usually something that I do not consume heavily. Tonight, I know I have at LEAST 3 shots. Recipe for disaster! I am totally lit. I’m dancing (as always), but who knows who I’m dancing with. C’Em Cummin’ pulls me off the dance floor and he and Brownie recommend a return to the hotel hot tub. Ooohh…a hot tub? Yes, please!
“Sure!”
I go back to my room to retrieve the 12-pack of Yuengling that I brought for Brownie. I go back out to the hot tub, but Brownie has disappeared. The hot tub occupants want the beer, but I hold firm. Nope, this beer is for Brownie – I’m taking it back to my room.
People I know from DC Red Dress: B-Flat, Is It In Yet?, Liqueur Hard, High Beams
Now, Liqueur Hard, I never met at DC Red Dress, but I heard about her.
I tell her that and she asks me “What did you hear about me?”
“I’m friends with a mutual acquaintance of yours: Motormouth”
“Oh my gosh! You know Motormouth?”
“Yep, sure do. Were you the person that he threw over his shoulder and ran around the lingerie run over his shoulder?”
“I don’t think that was me”
10 comments:
Nice try... I see you edited even this impromptu post! (You can call me PBE if you want)
You're supposed to edit your blog posts??? I never do, I always just free willy them.
Hey Late Night...was great finally meeting you!
Wanna do a Jager shot? God how many times has that fool said that? Usually though it is, "Jager?" as he grabs the bottle tries to drink some pours it down his shirt, then hands you the bottle and goes outside to puke
I can't wait to read about Day 2 next month!
Ahhh, the wonderful joys of hashing!
Try to get your next post up before Texas Interhash!
No kidding...What happened to day 2, 3 and 4?!
Speaking of Texas Interhash, did my eyes deceive me or are you signed up? If you need a place to crash or a pickup from the airport, let me know.
hah! I've posted all my drafts from Tex-Mex and it isn't even Feb yet!
Post a Comment