So what am I gonna wear to be a biker babe? Well, what could be more appropriate than Fagnostic’s infamous red vinyl dress from the DC Red Dress Run? I certainly look like a biker babe, but I def stand out from the crowd. Everyone’s wearing black!Hose Handler comes up to me and states, “You look like a fire truck. Can I ride you?”Dude! No, you can’t! Although it’s a hilarious pick-up line! You’ll always hold a special place in my heart for that one!
Is It In Yet? (who has seen me in this dress before) stares at my tits for a full minute and then looks up, “Oh…hey! It’s you, Late Nite.”Man! If you can’t recognize the body in this dress, you need your eyes examined!
“I thought you would at least recognize the dress.”
“At least I looked at your face.”
Brownie is wearing a bicycle helmet, instead of the requisite leather in everyone else’s get-up. Go figure! Why am I not surprised he has chosen a different definition for a biker? My prize for best-dressed goes to High Beams. She looks outstanding in her a$$-less chaps and thong underwear. I have to admit – that woman has a fantastic body! I’m green with envy…
And Brownie finally recalls that his 12-pack of Yuengling still resides in my hotel room. Took him long enough! So we perform an exchange. Now I get to try the Tito’s vodka! With Red Bull! Def need that pick-me-up! C’Em Cummin’ partakes in the Red Bull and vodka too. Lord a-mercy! The hash doesn’t need two hyperactive individuals bouncing around the party room!
As soon as we return to the party room, superheroes arrive wearing only thongs, capes, and masks. How fun! One is P*
3 comments:
Yay! Glad you liked the Tito's. It's made here in my home town of Austin. Dee-lish!
Tito's rulz. I keep a fifth of it in the trunk of my car at all times in case of an emergency or a sudden need/ want to have a Tito's slurpee.
I agree High Beams has a fantastic body....I know I'm jealous...plus she rocks.
Tito's is the bomb..Brownie once said they have Tito's tours and if that's true..I'd like to plan one!
Post a Comment