Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Steak and BJ Day - 1 Month Early

Well, @ss took me out for dinner the day before Valentine's day (I hash on Thursdays).

He is currently undergoing an ordeal in getting his Kia to pass MD state inspection, so we stopped at Advance Auto parts before dinner. He b*tched when he had trouble finding matching brands of wiper blades (does this really matter??), and then complained after I requested that he buy me a $3 LED flashlight for hashing (in his defense, he didn't know how much it cost).

Afterwards, we decided to go to Outback since it is right next to Advance Auto Parts (I originally wanted to go to a local Italian place). Since they were going to make us wait the typical 20-30 minutes, we decided to sit in the bar area to have dinner. So during our dinner conversation, I promised to give him a BJ afterwards for his Valentine's Day present, since he bought me a flashlight AND dinner (a worthy exchange, right?).

It was then pointed out that we were actually celebrating Steak and BJ day, not Valentine's day. Ahh, well, who cares? We'll probably celebrate Steak and BJ day next month, too!

2 comments:

Rafael said...

We celebrated that yesterday too!

Not So Silent Bob said...

More than I needed to know...wait didn't @ss and I celebrate that day two year's ago? Can't remember what we ate but he did suck my cock.