As always, I arrive at the hash earlier than the hares. Why do I always do this? Especially in the wintertime – it’s not like the hash ever starts any earlier than
I ask JR, “Where’d they go?”Well, I certainly have no shame and I certainly have an insatiable curiosity, so I just walk up to those steamed-up car windows and bang on their car windows.
“Oh, they’re in the car.”
“Where? I don’t see them sitting in there.”
“Maybe they have the seats reclined all the way back. I’m sure I saw them get in the car.”
“What are you two doing in there? Knock it off!”They’re pretty startled, to say the least, and they DO have their seats reclined all the way back. I won’t reveal what they were up to, though – just let your imagination run wild! Of course, I also submit their names to the scribe for a violation. This one is too good to pass up! Besides, JS has never been violated before – she’s overdue!
I have to say that this hash certainly took a long time to get started. The hares are late cause they don’t arrive until
Cock-a-Doodle-Do-Me is at it again this week with her flashlight. She’s pretending she’s some commando or some such by hitting people with her flashlight beam. Remind me to get her a laser pointer for Christmas. That will be more effective in “attacking” people harmlessly.
Kill the hares! Who’s idea was it to use baby blue flour during the wintertime? I can’t tell the difference between the snow and the flour. No wonder a large group of us get lost on trail! And then the hares paint an ON-ON on the side of a tree at the top of a hill diagonal to the check and way off the sidewalks? People! You do know that we are hashing at night, right??
All complaints aside, we have another naming tonight. O-beast-iologist’s friend that told the stories about the fat chicks last week, gets named Stairway to Hymen cause of his preference for meeting sloppy seconds on rowhouse stoops. He could have been named Stairway to HIV, but the females must have taken sympathy on him. You’re darn lucky, dude! Could’ve been worse… Since it’s totally frigid outside, the circle finishes up quickly and we haul a$ over to the Dancing Crab. I change into a brand-new pair of jeans. Now before I packed my hash bag this morning, I removed all the paper tags off my jeans, but I forgot about the clear plastic label that runs up and down the pant leg. Halfway through the evening, I’m talking to OFE and look down at my pant leg and realize I’ve been walking around with a 14 Long label all night. I pull it off, but before I can trash it, OFE takes the 14 Long label from me and tapes it across his crotch (which he forgot to zip shut, incidentally). Whatcha trying to say, man? You need to advertise?


1 comment:
Yes, shamrock took the mirror off of a car.. i think it was a camry...
I luuuuv stickers!!!!
Post a Comment