Monday, January 16, 2006

Tex/Mex: Addendum

I have so much material from Tex/Mex that I couldn’t logically fit it all into my other postings. Also, I have a couple of stories that are pure hear-say, but relate to an incident at the WH4 Holiday party on 1/28 (further details to cum!).

Random conversation:

Harrierette #1: “I have a rash from the hot tub seats. That concrete is textured.”
Harrierette #2: “No kidding! It destroyed my bikini bottoms. They’re all pilly now.”
Harrierette #3: “Then I guess it’s a good thing that I’ve been sitting on somebody else’s lap every time I’ve climbed in!”

Another random conversation:

“You’re so quiet today.”
“Guess I’m tired from staying up late.”
“Well, if staying up late makes you quiet, tomorrow you’re gonna be dead silent!”
Concerning midgets:

I finally meet @ss Gagger after the a$$hole trail. It took me long enough! We’re playing 3-man (like always!) and I ask her why she wasn’t at the bikers & babes hash the evening before. Well! Apparently, she and a few other Austin hashers decided to hunt down a midget prostitute in Whore-EZ.

I can’t describe my take-away from the conversation, but those in the know will understand the expression and the accompanying hand movements for “little sausage fingers”. Now this is a big give-away on my activities on 1/28 (which occurs 2 weeks after Tex/Mex), but let’s just say a midget plays a BIG part in that day’s blog – more details to arrive! I can’t tell y’all how many times Bleeder and I shouted “little sausage fingers” and wiggled our scrunched up hands in preparation for the WH4 midget.

Concerning Viagra:
And I don’t think I ever met Ticketmaster. But Bleeder told me this story about how he took Mexican Viagra and it made him sick. Hmmm…apparently, this is normal behavior for him….

Other random thoughts:
And DOF! What happened to you? I walked with you for a bit in Whore-EZ, but other than that I didn’t see you all weekend. I did hear about your Hall & Oates Tour 2006, though. D*mn! I wish I hadn’t chickened out from the cold hot tub on Day 3!

Finally, Bleeder and I put a lot of prep-work into singing the White House theme song. We (along with Royal Flush) gave a rousing rendition. Gotta give props to the mother hash!

10 comments:

dayoldfish said...

well the second running of the late night music hash will be taking place sometime after the naked hash at TXIH. Your hare, me of course. I am thinking 2-4 am, Safety Dance, over and over again or until 1 someone kills me (most likely) or two someone tells me to change the song (not likely) or even 3 I chase all the campers out and they pack up and leave (quite possible).

Rafael said...

Ticketmaster does love the cock tho

Rafael said...

oh yeah, have you seen @ssgagger’s posts? She has a ton of pcitures on there. You’re in some of them too!

Gagger said...

Love the 2nd random conversation. Hilarious!

No kidding! Why did I not meet you until Sunday? Guess if I hadn't stayed in Mexico until 10pm, I would have met you at the Biker Ball. Yeah, the guys I was with were looking for midgets. This is true. We never found any though. I have a good pic of BATT posing as a midget behind one of the bars we made into an impromptu beer check. Check out my blog...probably now in January archives.

Gagger said...

P.S. Can't wait to party at Texas Interhash with ya!

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

@G: I finally had a chance to catch up on some hash blogging and saw your pics. You actually have pics of me from your Day 2 (my Day 1) - but you didn't know it was me! Anyway, loved your posts!

Rafael said...

You coming to interhash?

BH said...

Now, as I recall I was involved in conversation number 1, was harriette #1 and you were harriette #3. :-)

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

...so much for trying to keep not-so-random conversations "anonymous"...

BH said...

Where's the fun in that? ;-)