A diary of my exploits among the DC hashers ("the drinking club with a running problem")
Thursday, January 17, 2008
3rd Time’s a Charm
So, I’m doing it again – I will continue playing a role on Everyday is Wednesday’s mis-management. This time, though, I will no longer be taking attendance as hash cash; instead, I will be the hash bookkeeper (aka OnSec). It won’t be a far departure from what I have done over the last 2 years as I will continue to be a familiar face at beginning sign-in and busting the late-cummers at the end circle. However, I will have a greater planning role in coordinating events and such since I will have to determine the budget and pay the bills. I’m sure it will suit me immensely since planning is what pays my bills every month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment