Thursday, August 13, 2009

Life Updates

Yes, I haven't updated in a while, so let me recap:
  1. I sold my condo last September and walked away with lots of money
  2. I promptly used the profits from the condo sale to purchase a $525K house between Silver Spring and Takoma Park (1 mile from the DC line) last October
  3. @ss Spelunker qualified for Boston at the 2008 Marine Corps Marathon with a qualifying time of 3:07:24
  4. @ss Spelunker and I got engaged before Thanksgiving last year
  5. By March 2009, I had lost a total of 61 lbs via Weight Watchers - I have since gained a couple of pounds, but am still down for a total of 59 lbs (and yes, my boobs are smaller)
  6. @ss Spelunker ran the Boston marathon in 3:33 principally due to the fact that he partied hard all weekend
  7. We joined the local American Legion, a CSA (community supported agriculture), and our neighborhood association for some community involvement
  8. I have resigned from my post as the EWH3 On Sec, but will organize the 2010 Ski Trip; Leggs Over Easy will replace me
  9. I have registered for the Walt Disney World Marathon and Spelunker has signed up for the Goofy and 1/2 challenge; the event takes place the weekend before our cruise
  10. Our wedding is scheduled for Babe's Hash Cruise which will depart on 1/16/2010; we will get married at The Ruins at the Falls restaurant in Ocho Rios, Jamaica on 1/18/2010

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

Congragulations on everything!! Nappy