A to B trail - I didn't think that a start near the Medical Center metro could possibly be A - A. Simply because civilians are not allowed on the grounds of NIH and the starting trail on the grounds of the exclusive private academy Stoneridge would immediately be investigated. Our options are either downtown Bethesda (with dozens of bars to choose from) or the White Flint area, which is a bit of a hike.
Trail was surprisingly not dominated by shiggy despite proximity to Rock Creek Park.
Slurpee found a pussy cat on trail and R.O.B! decided to adopt it. In the meantime, I suggested that it be wrapped in a cat burrito to prevent it from accidentally clawing anyone and to make it easier to walk with on trail.
Spelunker was violated for his beer mile win. We were violated for auto-hashing, although Spelunker didn't even recognize his car.
the hares gave us an on-after that closed at 10pm. No Hard Times chili for us tonight. Instead, we drove R.O.B! home to Dupont, so I appeased Spelunker by doing a drive-by Jumbo Slice in Adams Morgan. Does Spelunker love Jumbo Slice!
No comments:
Post a Comment