Saturday, September 03, 2005

Another Boat Party

Yes, I know! What the hell am I doing back on MM's boat after the last week's misadventure? Well, after partying for 5 days straight, I'm really ready to stay home and relax, but can you really expect me to stay home on a Friday night? Fortunately, I'm let out of work early and manage to catch a catnap at home before heading out for the evening. Isn't it funny when you're hours behind on sleep how little sleep you need to feel recharged?

Arriving at MM's boat I present him with a handle of Captain Morgans rum.

MM is so pleased, he shouts to the entire waterfront, "Don't I have great guests! She brought me a handle of the Captain!"
Well, MM, you did call me earlier and told me you were out. Did you think I wouldn't re-stock you? (that sentence sounds sexual for some reason, or maybe it's my imagination...)

Dr. J comes by (I love Dr. J!) with yet another attractive female, Marie (That man has a different woman on his boat EVERY time I see him. Go Dr. J!). He asks me how I'm doing this week because I ran into him last week when leaving MM's boat.
He tells MM, "I thought you scored with her last week, but when she told me she had a rough night, I didn't know what to say!"
MM, if everyone is going to think we're dating because we're friends, I've gotta stop talking to you!
Even Grab My Ass thought I was dating MM because when chicks are walking down the waterfront, I pointed out - "Oh, MM will like the one in the striped top and the one in the green dress, and check her out! Oh, definitely!"
Look, I like to help my male friends score - any problems with that?

Okay, and I totally have to violate Roadkill the next time he's at a hash. I get my superstar sunglasses back tonight and get the REAL story from Macy (who is def not his cousin! sorry, if I'm ratting you out RK!). RK gave MY sunglasses to her as a present and then TOLD her she HAD to give them back to me! Damn, RK! You're losing points big time! But I don't keep my sunglasses long cause Test Tube Baby tries them on and loves them. He wears them the entire night - I have to admit they don't look bad on him. In fact, he likes them so much he wants to wear them this weekend. Well, it's not like I don't have several pairs of sunglasses, so I relent - but I better see them at Monday's hash!

Okay! Is everyone's sense of time distorted? I started hashing the 2nd week of June but everyone thinks I’ve been hashing for 6 months.
I tell Woolly, “Well, I do get around!”.
Of course, I’m referring to the fact that I talk to everyone that’s within earshot. Why discriminate? Even MM thinks I know more people in the hash than he does (and he’s been hashing about 2 months longer). It’s skill, MM, pure skill! Besides, I have to scope out the potentials and plan the attack!

All in all, the boat party is fun, but since I’ve been partying all week, my energy reserves are low. As a result, I’m mellower today and the boat party seems calmer than the previous week (more chit-chat, less make-out sessions between females and males). MM, I know you call yourself the “enabler”, but I think I deserve that title too – when people see me doing stupid shit, they feel freer to follow suit. RK, you’re right, I should have been a psych major! I analyze people way too much!

No comments: