Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I'm 32% White Trash

So, I've checked out some of the other people Boozie tagged and found this cool white trash test on Patsy's blog. Gee, I'm from slower lower DE - how could I possibly be 32% white trash?

I am 32% White Trash.
Not Too White Trashy
The white trash in my blood will not keep me from becoming a doctor or a lawyer, but it will keep me from a good haircut and any sort of fashion sense.

2 comments:

Matt said...

i think that was more white trash than me, and i'm a hasher from the south. i keep running across more and more hashers with mbas. one of my favorite quotes from a hasher about mbs's from bourbon street bitch "scabby's getting an MBA? I didn't think you could party that hard and get an MBA" I looked at bourbon and said "duh, i got one too"

Cptn S.A. Ho said...

only 32% from Lower DE? I think this test is rigged!
=)