Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Anyone up for a Fluffer Nutter?

I attend the Prelewb to the Pre-lude to the Pre-lewd (gosh! that's a mouthful!) at the Bottom Line pub by Farragut. Everything Mexican-related is on special, so after looking at the menu, I determine I want a burrito and a margarita. But my brain isn't functioning today and I ask the waitress for a quesadilla instead of a burrito. I refuse the quesadilla when it comes out (very bad form!) and piss the waitress off royally. Look! I made a mistake! Cut me some slack! Socket and Dos Cum Alot rag on me the rest of the evening because they claim I cause the waitress to avoid our table. I said I'm sorry! Isn't that enough?

Most of the topics up for discussion this evening revolve around everyone's red dress plans.
Where I'll be sleeping comes up:
DD asks me, "Are you staying in the city on Friday night?"
I reply, "Yep, but I don't know where I'll be...I'm playing it by ear - I'm sure I'll find a place to crash."
"Yes, DO keep your options open!"
"That's the plan!"
Hint, hint!

Red dress changing party discussion:
I'm going to join the group at Fizzy's place on Saturday morning to help them with their liquid latex costumes. I'm not wearing the liquid latex, but I'm going to be the designated "voyeur". Actually, PSA is attending and not wearing latex either - he's videotaping the whole process! I'm told I can act as the breast "fluffer". I'm gonna hold the girls tits up while they get sprayed, so they won't have any sagging issues. I re-assure the girls that I'm preferable to someone else performing that duty cause they can be sure that holding another girl's tits won't be turning me on!

Hash name list:
Fluffer - as in porn movie fluffers. Gotta use something with fluffer, just like I gotta use something with merkin. I don't think there is anyone with fluffer in their name, is there? How is that possible? What do y'all think of Fluffer Nutter? I think someone with a story about handjobs or peanut butter will qualify them for that suggestion...I'll keep my ears open for a good opportunity!

It's also the name of a sandwich made from marshmallow fluff and Nutella - sounds sickeningly sweet, doesn't it?

Fluffernutter Sandwich
Prep: 5 min, Cook: 5 min.
  • 4 slices white bread, lightly toasted
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
  • 1/4 cup chocolate topping

Turn on broiler. Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread. Dot with marshmallow creme. Broil 1-2 minutes until marshmallow is crusty and golden brown. Serve drizzled with chocolate topping.

Per serving: calories 412, fat 22.2g, 45% calories from fat, cholesterol 3mg, protein 12.4g, carbohydrates 49.8g, fiber 2.2g, sugar 28.0g, sodium 386mg, diet points 10.2.

Dietary Exchanges: Milk: 0.0, Vegetable: 0.0, Fruit: 0.0, Bread: 1.1, Lean meat: 0.8, Fat: 3.6, Sugar: 1.8, Very lean meat protein: 0.0



Slogan of the day (contributed by DSW):
"The word of the day is legs. Go out and spread the word."

6 comments:

dayoldfish said...

we have a Fluffer in Austin, well we have several, but only 1 who is named Fluffer

Ms Meh said...

Take pics since I'll be at SMAC and Metro's. Liquid vinyl is something I have no experience in.

Oh, and we totally have to meet. I'll be in a supercute Hawaiian dress and red Converse All-Stars. :)

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

well, a fluffer in Austin won't stop me from naming someone a fluffer here in DC!

Anonymous said...

We named someone Fluffer at So Happy last year. She never came back. And believe me, there are so many Fluffers around the hashing community you better be creative and not just call them plain old Fluffer. Fluffer Nutter at least has some creativity...

Matt said...

hope to meet you this weekend. i'll be one of the guys in a red dress.

Matt said...

nice meeting you, chatting with you,drinking with you, and a little dancing with you. you looked good in the red vinyl thing