Thursday, September 01, 2005

Graffiti Hash

The Graffiti hash is a blast! I don't particularly remember the run, but all the comments that people write on my shirt are vastly entertaining!

Graffiti on my shirt:
Bolo -

  1. If Only These (my boobs) Were Brains
  2. I'd Do Bolo for Beer

3 Ring Cervix - What would she do for Shots?
Double-Stuffed Whore-E-O -

  1. Will Puke 4 Beer
  2. Tastes Great, Even Late (with an arrow to my crotch and a cooch drawing)
Fizzy - Objects Under Shirt are Larger than they Appear!
OFE - Strippers Make Me Wet (so true! check out yesterday's posting!)
Big Bend
Over - Touch my Boobs
Toothfairy - My Favority Photo Spot (circle around left nipple)
2 Tanks - I'm Looking for a Tuna Can Dick
Unknown (and my fave!) - I Like 'Em This Long (line drawn with 10 underneath) - Hey! That line isn't 10 inches long! Where's that person's ruler?

Graffiti I wrote on other's shirts:

3 Ring Cervix - Bikes Make Me Vibrate
It's A Hard C*ck Life - I Heart Midgets
2 Tanks - Blow Me, It's my Last DC Hash
MM - I Let it All Out on His Boat - LNDT
OFE - Stroke Me, Don't Stir Me (Oh, and I go down on OFE to write this one!)

DSW - Late Nite Went Down with J
Random virgin: I Have a Hard Ass! (cause I felt his ass - it was really tight!)

Now, after the run, I figure that most t-shirt writing is complete, so I remove my graffiti wifebeater and attempt to remove my sportsbra while holding a towel over my tits. Unfortunately for me, Toothfairy spies me changing and wants to take a picture. MM notices and pulls his flashlight out and puts me in the spotlight. My sportsbra is halfway over my head and now I have a crowd watching!

The crowd shouts, "Show us your tits! Show us your tits!"

DSW pretends to come over and assist me in taking off my sportsbra. Instead, she tries to pull my towel off me! DSW, you're supposed to be my friend! Somehow, I manage to put my top on without revealing any body parts (other than my back).

Now, I'm well known for my multiple costume changes in an evening - I don't disappoint tonight!

I'm at the circle and Big Bend Over says, "Where's your shirt, I want to write something on it."
Since I'm Miss Please Everyone, I say, "Sure, why not?" and walk over to my bag to put my wifebeater back on.
I don't want to go through the hassle of putting a bra on, so I put my graffiti top on without benefit of any support (girls my size shouldn't go without a bra unless the top has a built-in shelf bra - my wifebeater doesn't have this feature, so it must not be pretty-I don't wanna know!). My breasts are a bit nipply today (I must really get turned on by attention!) and I experience a whole round of graffiti based on my tits. You know, I never thought about my tits being special before hashing (I was actually ashamed of my tits before). All of this tit admiration is going to go to my head and I'll develop a huge ego if someone doesn't deflate it (pun! pun!).

Now, who knows what got into me tonight, but I must have taken some stupid pills or someone slipped something into my drinking water. I'm super-hyper and dancing and bumping into the people at the bar.

I bump into Doucheberg and grab his arm and say, "Oh! Excuse me! Nice bicep!"
Then I bump into a virgin and grab his ass, "Sorry...Damn! What do you have down there?"
Bobbi is standing there and tells me, "Don't think you can get away with that now! I know your MO now! You bump into people and grab random body parts!"
I reply, "Damn! What am I going to do now? That tactic was working so well for me!"
I then proceed to grab all the asses of about 5 guys in proximity to me. Damn! I like men's asses! I think they're my favorite body part after large guns! If only it was stylish (or comfortable) for guys to wear tight pants!

Sidenote: My sunglasses are recovered. Roadkill did run off with them - he forgot that his cousin kept them for safekeeping.

5 comments:

dayoldfish said...

That sounds like it was a blast, we should try that here in Austin. Possibly, I will do that during the next Austin Darkside or the Full Moon I am laying in October.

Rafael said...

if you ever figure out who the hare is gonna be

dayoldfish said...

next hare is bone sucker, you friggin cigarette

Cptn S.A. Ho said...

"Miss Please Everyone"

just how should we all take this one?
=)

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

do you require pleasing? let me check the appt book and get back to you...