I arrive later at Captiol South than I intend (6:30pm) and head to sign in. Well, guess what! No one is there!
RoadKill passes by on his bike and tells Cum Dumpling and I, "It's not too late to go to Can't F*ck Dust's place. Join me!"So we do. Beer is warm, though. Ewww! I still down two cupfuls. You know, for someone that's not fond of beer, I certainly am consuming a lot of it lately....
As we're discussing tonight's trail, I'm told that the on-on-on will be held at Remington's. Yay! I love gay men! I lived with gay men while an undergrad at MD and was their "fag hag" (a chick that hangs with gay men) while I roomed with them. One advantage of being a fag hag is that I visited 90% of all the gay bars in the city. Many are closed now (anyone remember Millenium, Cobalt, or Tracks?). One bar I never entered (cause they're a bit hostile to females) is the gay leather bar. I can't remember the name of the bar, but Semen does.
"You're thinking of the DC Eagle".MM, you should know by now that Semen knows EVERY bar in the city. Come on! Give him a break!
"That's right! That's the place."
MM jumps in, "Why am I scared to learn that Semen knows the answer to that question?"
Today, I pull out another slogan t-shirt that is hash appropriate. My t-shirt says:

I just love conversation pieces! That's why I wear sunglasses at night and my headlamp around my neck - I meet so many people that just want to find out what my deal is.
How cute! He wants me to be nice to him. But I'm nice anyways. Aren't I?
Just Keith reads my t-shirt and says "E=MC2".
At the ending circle, RK violates Rear End Loader for owning a rainbow colored Bud Light tap (he let RK borrow it for his housewarming party).
He says, "People confuse my metrosexuality with my homosexuality..."The circle erupts in laughter. He didn't mean to say that! He f*cked his line up!
He prepared the line at Dust's place, "People confuse my metrosexuality with homosexuality, but REL owns this gay beer tap...."Dude! You totally needed to practice that one more - now people are totally thinking you're gay! Guess it's rather appropriate we're heading to a gay bar tonight, huh?
Damn, it's a frigid night! I love Denial High Club and want to catch her naming, but I can't stand out here in the cold (esp. since I don't have a change of clothes - I'm wearing my suit jacket as an extra layer). Another group of hashers has the same idea, so we walk the 8 blocks to the bar. Arriving at the bar, my group doesn't realize we have the upstairs floor reserved, so we hang out on the first floor for a few minutes. The first floor bartender has DC Red Dress pajama pants on! I ask him how he got them.
He replies, "I wear these everytime hashers come to the bar. I've had them for a while."Just Eva is freezing in her running shorts and begs the bartender to trade clothing for the evening. He complies! He looks pretty good in her shorts, too! Unfortunately, he stretches her shorts out in the crotch. Go figure! He's got more packaging there...
Since we're downstairs amongst the regular customers, Bavarian Bush is hit on by a lesbian. The lesbian wants to dance with BB. BB complies and I go in search of ToothFairy's camera. Dammit! By the time I locate TF, the song is over! That would've been a great pic!
I LOVE music! and dancing! (aren't you tired of hearing me say that?). Bloody Nips & Graveyard Chix and TurtleDick aren't scared of dancing either and each ropes me into dancing. I think they both attempt to teach me swing (you know, lots of spins and turns and things like that).
I guess I don't do too bad cause after dancing with BN, he tells me, "You have great instincts".He's definitely a smart one! I guess I'm gonna be nice to him, too!
I reply, "That must tell you something about other things, too"
"Indeed it does - and it's all positive!"
4 comments:
Bloody Nips and Turtle = Good people
you were alot taller than i expected.
Sounds like a great night in DC. :)
I looooove Bloody Nips. I have been trying to get him to date one of my friends so he'll come up and visit and I can hang out with him more. I hate only seeing him twice a year!
Post a Comment