Sunday, November 06, 2005

Mandarin Oriental Hotel

So, MM has this $950 room for the weekend and invites a bunch of us to stay and party tonight. How could I pass this one up? The room is gorgeous! A balcony with a view of the Potomac, 3 televisions, including one in the bathroom (you can sit on the toilet and still not miss any of your favorite shows)!

I'm so proud of myself! Friendly Thighs comes by to visit and I help manage to convince her to come out with us to MM's hotel room (even if she is wearing a t-shirt and jeans). Girl! You always look good, no matter what you wear! Don't worry that I'm in my pimp outfit again (leather pants, hat, and sunglasses) - I'm just a show-off. I do try to get her to wear OFE's red dress from the red dress run, but she doesn't like how little the dress covers her a$$. I agree (although OFE doesn't - typical!). I am def uncomfortable when I feel like I've got parts hanging out.

We head out to party hop. First stop - Areola's birthday celebration at The Big Hunt. A decent crowd for 8:30pm. Lots of people are chowing down since the bar has reasonable food. We head out at 10pm for Her She Kisses' birthday party at Local 16. Damn! this bar is packed! We head upstairs for the outdoor patio - it's such a wonderfully warm evening! I guess everyone else has that idea, too.

When we return to the hotel, PSA, MM, Can't Stop, and Just Kelly are partying it up. JK is at it again! She's walking around with a blazer on and nothing underneath it. While we're outside on the balcony, she shows off her tits. That girl def has an impressive rack! DD, you know!

And why did I bring my Trendy Wendy doll? I knew it would cause nothing but trouble! As I walk into the hotel room, Can't Stop is wearing a hotel bathrobe and has my doll tucked into his pants. The fun doesn't stop there! After I recover my doll, I set her down and MM snatches her up and places her head down in his boxers. Dude! I can't touch that doll ever again!

1 comment:

Murray said...

Oh this things I miss. Keep em coming.