While standing in line to sign in, I can't help but overhear one conversation...
MM tells Can't F*ck Dust, "I've got a blonde to give you."You know...that is so wrong! MM, why are so cruel to me? I guess it's my fault for butting in on the conversation - but how can anyone avoid listening? MM has the decibel level of a rock concert.
"A blonde to give him?", I intrude, "You just go around giving girls to guys?"
MM shouts out, "If I could get some guy to take you, I would! I've been trying to GIVE you away for months!"
It's going to be a really long trail today. When we hit the shot check, I quickly slam 2 vodkas straight. Not cause I'm hardcore or anything, but cause anything wet will do. I'm so thirsty!! Thank God that the beer check isn't too far from the shot check, but my 2 shots have worn off already. That's what happens when you drink and run, isn't it?
Whew! That refreshing wind while I've been running is pretty chilly when I'm standing around. I'm shivering so bad that A Red River Runs Through It takes his shirt off and lets me wear it. ARRRTI, you're so sweet!
I don't know how behind schedule we are, but the hares announce at the beer check that we're gonna head straight for the end. You aren't gonna get any complaints from me!
Now, those poor twins! MM violates them cause "everyone wants to violate the twins." I didn't notice them at all until they were pointed out to me....where are my powers of observation going? I've got to get back in the swing of things! Where's my mind been?
No comments:
Post a Comment