Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Google Images

I stole this from Mrzmyrmtthws. Here's what you gotta do. Go to Google. Click on images. Enter the following subjects in the search bar and post the first pic(or your favorite) that comes up.

1. Where you grew up.
2. Where you live now.
3. Your name.
4. Your grandmothers name.
5. Your fav. food.
6. Your fav. drink.
7. Your fav. song.
8. Your fav. smell.
9. Your fav. sound.

1. Where you grew up

Look at this!! I didn't know my hometown had any tourists!


2. Where you live now

Okay, at first I typed in Silver Spring, MD, but then I thought "I don't live in downtown Silver Spring", so I typed my housing development in...and lookie! This is what my condo looks like!


3. Your name

Go figure! and in some foreign language, no less! What language is that by the way?


4. Your grandmothers name

It's not a very attractive name is it?


5. Your fav. food

I'm a beefeater!


6. Your fav. drink

Who knew that a Black Russian is a type of dog?


7. Your fav. song

This was a hard one because I LIKE so many songs, but the most recent song that won a click of the continuous repeat button was the BodyRockers "I Like the Way You Move".



8. Your fav. smell

Ok, I love the smell of nutmeg, but I just about fell out of my chair when this came up!


9. Your fav. sound

This one was very difficult (I like music not sounds)...but I finally came up with it! I totally love hearing hashers shout "Beer Near!" cause it means the trail's almost over - Thank God!




No comments: