Friday, October 28, 2005

Trendy Wendy

You can tell the weather's changing. My sweatshirt (sporting some MD pride) and hat are required wear for my imposed immobility as hash kash. Brrrrr! I don't like cold weather! I can't run with my hat, though, I'll lose it. I've got hat head! I so totally forgot that having bangs will do that to you. Well...gotta live with the bangs until they grow out....

Wow! What a long first half - we have to jump some fences, run through some playgrounds, even have some extremely long uphill jaunts. It's a good run for me - I sprint a few times and am able to keep up with the mid-pack. I've made vast improvements since I started in June.

It's too cold outside for me, so as soon as my hash kash responsibilities are over, I head to the on-on-on. Oh wow! a gay bar! The men look at the females oddly as we walk in, and even send a representative over to find out who we are and why we chose THEIR bar tonight. Turns out they're a gay rugby team that's celebrating a victory.

Ooohh!! I have to show off my new toy! I was working last week marking down obsolete merchandise and found this doll called Trendy Wendy. Now, normally I hate dolls and all stuffed animals (biggest waste of space ever), but this Trendy Wendy doll has on a little pink dress that says "Plays well with others". How perfect! I've SO gotta show this doll off - esp. since it's a namesake.

What??!! Can't Stop the Semen and Kane want to violate my poor doll! Kane keeps trying to perform voodoo on my doll and Can't Stop wants to steal it to perform some sick-o rituals on it like he did on my sock! You ain't gettin' ahold of this one! Unfortunately, however, my doll is confiscated from me at one point during the evening and I lose it for about 2 hours. What a fright! I get it back though because one considerate individual (not naming any names here) decides to return it to me. Thanks! Messing with my stuff wouldn't have been that funny the second time around, anyway.

I'm concerned about the cash I have in my bag. Last time I was hash kash I handed the money over to someone else, so didn't have that headache. I don't want to carry my bookbag around with me in the bar, so I take the envelope with the cash in it and stuff it down the front of my pants (cause I don't have pockets).
Holy sees me stuff the cash in my pants and tells me "You have an expensive cooter."
Well! Maybe tonight I do.... OFE, I hope you don't mind! Your cash has been very intimate with me!

Damn! Look at the time! It's 11:40pm - I have a bad feeling about this! I rush to the metro only to discover that I've missed the last train to Glenmont. Booo! Lemme head back to the Titan Bar and see if I can crash with somebody.

Yay! Holy offers me a place to crash. We walk back to Kane's car cause he's gonna give us a lift. Oh no! Bad luck again! Kane's ONLY car key breaks off in the lock to the trunk. Now what? Let's catch a taxi and crash at IHOV's place.

Oh, wait up! There's the brew crew, 3-2-1 and Tapped 3 Times! We jump in the back of the beer van and wait to take off. Hold up! We've got more to pile in! Three others stuff themselves into the beer van and off we go to Adam's Morgan. We've got 6 in the back and 4 in the front.
3-2-1 tells us, "Don't worry. If we get stopped by the border control, we're all Americans."
What a rough ride! Apparently some bumper stickered car cuts us off and 3-2-1 jumps out of the van to piss on the car at the next stoplight. I can't see jack, so I just hear this from the loudmouths up front....can anyone verify?




Ahhh...finally....Adam's Morgan. We've arrived safe! The evening isn't over yet! Let's go to Millie and Al's (I'm spending lots of time there recently, aren't I?). A little karaoke, a few jello shots....I'm not gonna crash at IHOV's. 3-2-1 invites 5 of us to crash and we head back to his place (1 block from Millie and Al's!). What a long evening! Do I have to go to work tomorrow?

No comments: