Sunday, October 23, 2005

Goth chick

I wake up super early today cause I'm getting my hair done. I'm gonna have it dyed dark brown, but while I'm sitting waiting for my color to set, I start flipping through hairstyle books. Hmmm....what about some bangs?

Whew! I look like a rock star now! Will anyone recognize me? I'm going as a goth chick to the Woodley party. I've got these cool ass pants with handcuffs and chains that I bought at Hot Topic.

I walk into the Woodley Estates carrying some margarita buckets and leftover cubed cheese from yesterday's party.

I shout out, "I've come bearing gifts!"
MM replies, "OMG!! I SO did NOT realize that was YOU!"

It's a very different look for me, isn't it?







Nub asks me, "Your makeup reminds me of some movie star. Who are you supposed to be?"
"Remember Darryl Hannah in Blade Runner? I've got the same makeup scheme."
"Ahhh...I thought I recognized it!"

Doucheberg is frightened of me and runs away everytime I look at him. I'll show him! I take one of my detachable leashes off my pants and hook him up to me. I leash Just Kelly to me also and lead both of them around the party. Look! I've got minions! Ooops! I'm supposed to be the slave!


The winner for the most creative costume, though, goes to Fizzy. He took a wetsuit and painted it as the Green Lantern.

Around 12:30, I head out of the Woodley Estates and meet up with Just Keith and Just Alex at Millie and Al's in Adam's Morgan.
As I walk into the bar, the bouncer tells me, "You win the prize for the most original costume."
"Thanks!"
JK is in costume too. He's dressed as Hunter S. Thompson from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Very cool...random people recognize him and comment on his costume. Just Alex chose not to wear a costume. Dude! get into the Halloween spirit! I think I just scare people. Oh well...goth chicks are scary! (but sometimes eerily sexy!).

No comments: