Monday, October 03, 2005

Was I Porn Star in a Previous Life?

Today is DSW's 25th birthday! A small crowd of friends surprise her at The Tombs in Georgetown for a small party. But you have to be careful taking her out in public! I think our group scares away all the other customers sitting at the bar cause DSW takes her bra off and tries to hang it from the ceiling.
She also tells the guys across the way, "See this guy here? I lost my virginity to him when I was 17! We're still best friends!".
Those guys have stunned expressions on their faces - what the hell! I have a stunned expression on my face!
Of course, I share my story: "I just picked a guy out, went home with him, slept with him, and then told him I never wanted to see him again."
DSW and her boyfriend exclaim, "You were SOOOO a porn star in another life".
"What are you talking about? I'm a porn star in THIS life!"
PSA offers to set up his equipment for me right there for a video shoot. Typical! PSA, you don't fail to act in character, do you?

Just K and DSW make out in the bar and DSW sucks her tit. Girls, girls! There's a time a place for that! Remember! We're in a family establishment today!

MM proposes getting more info about K for her naming, so we proceed to ask her all sorts of details about her life. Here are some of the important facts:
  • daughter of a preacher
  • lost virginity at 17 to a 26-year old virgin
  • attended all-girls school - Chatham
  • at Chatham, hooked up with Lizard (a girl with an extremely long tongue and known for seducing innocent fresh(wo)men) - first lesbian experience
  • met Fizzy through Ok Cupid
Names suggested:
(Hey! I'm carrying my tablet with me at all times, now. We want to make sure we remember this stuff later!)
  • Papa Don't Preach
  • Easy Pray
  • Fun to Play With
  • Shares Well With Others
  • Trysexual
  • Give it to Kelly, She'll Eat Anything
  • Eats Under the Dock
  • Who Have You Been Eating?
  • Feature Presentation
I also receive a re-naming suggestion, "I Have No Idea" cause I literally don't understand 90% of jokes or innuendo spoken around me. No thanks, guys! I like my current name. That name isn't as funny as the one I've got.

No comments: