Monday, November 14, 2005

Comment moderation?

WTF??!! Why doesn't blogger tell us when they install new features?

I thought my posts were boring people since I hadn't received any comments for a week's worth of posts. But lo and behold, I'm the one at fault for not checking out the moderate comment feature in my settings. Well, let me tell you, I couldn't turn that feature off fast enough!

And I gotta send a shout out to all my commenters - y'all def have great senses of humor! Some of those comments y'all leave behind totally make me fall out of my chair.

3 comments:

Rafael said...

I noticed that too. I think it's to try to stop the dang on comment spammers.

Eunuch said...

Yes, that explains why a couple of comments I posted were not posted...so to speak...

brownie said...

It's OK, I thought it was something I was doing wrong and it allowed me to type "jagermeister" a bunch of times, which made me thirsty, and I went and got drunk! Thanks!