A diary of my exploits among the DC hashers ("the drinking club with a running problem")
looks like a fun night, at least you have pics to try and piece together what happened. You should head down to Tex/Mex in January and get really out of control with us.
Gurl, you got a badonkadonk
Late Nite, I don't remember your fotos either. OMG & WTF!!!!
GO NCSU WOLFPACK. looks like my alma mater got the better of yours this weekend.
Wow. Do you have a mullet?
Good times indeed!!
Fish: When's your Tex/Mex deal? I gotta bridal shower MLK weekend.Rafael: Yep, that's me - all T&A! Gotta thank my mama for that one.Ear Shot: Maybe MD will have a better year next year...Clam: Why yes, I do! Don't I look like someone from an 80's hair band?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
looks like a fun night, at least you have pics to try and piece together what happened. You should head down to Tex/Mex in January and get really out of control with us.
Gurl, you got a badonkadonk
Late Nite, I don't remember your fotos either. OMG & WTF!!!!
GO NCSU WOLFPACK. looks like my alma mater got the better of yours this weekend.
Wow. Do you have a mullet?
Good times indeed!!
Fish: When's your Tex/Mex deal? I gotta bridal shower MLK weekend.
Rafael: Yep, that's me - all T&A! Gotta thank my mama for that one.
Ear Shot: Maybe MD will have a better year next year...
Clam: Why yes, I do! Don't I look like someone from an 80's hair band?
Post a Comment