Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My Blog's Worth


Can you please explain to me why I'm worth nothing? I get over 350 hits weekly and I'm still worth nothing? Boo!!

Blogshares, at least, has my worth at $3,795!

6 comments:

dayoldfish said...

I think it is full of crap, mine is definitely worth more than nothing. I think the guy just designed it to get traffic to his site.

PlaysByEar said...

You are just jealous. Mine is worth $564.54! Pay up beeyotch!

Hmm is this my first comment here? I'd better introduce myself... my name is Squeezin' and I love your new profile pic LNDT!

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

nice to meetcha squeezin'! - yet another austin hasher to add to my list of links! y'all are poppin' out of the woodworks over there!

Cptn S.A. Ho said...

The board of directors for the organization that has controlling interests (85+%) in your blog demand more comical articles with pix that are increasingly racy to increase traffic therefore share price. Chop Chop. The board has spoken!
=)

Haystack said...

I don't own any of your stock, but I have to agree with the Capt'n... more funny... less articles of clothing!

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

y'all are demanding! more funny and less articles of clothing??

it's approaching wintertime - y'all are gonna be seeing MORE articles of clothing, not less!!

Cptn: my valuation has risen to $4,904 due to this posting...I think the board should be happy!