A diary of my exploits among the DC hashers ("the drinking club with a running problem")
Thursday, November 03, 2005
When Am I Gonna Die?
I stole this from You Just Can't Stop! Na-na-na-boo-boo, I'm gonna live longer than you!
Well, my great-grandma just died last year at 97 years of age - I would hope that I would last as long as her. And my Texas grandma is still a member of the Coast Guard and boogie boards with my cousins.
OK, here's the quick and dirty story on how I got my Hash name Eunuch:
I was hashing in Bosnia, and since I had access to a car and a pass to leave the NATO installation, I always had an entourage of women with me. Sometimes one, two, or three, but I never came to a hash without a girl. Since I was married at the time and refused to screw around, I became the Eunuch of the Sarajevo Haram since I never "touched" the women and was always 'safe' for women to be with.
Trust me, I have ALL functioning guy parts...next time we run into each other you can verify. ;-)
7 comments:
in the great hashing heaven in the sky?
HOW PERFECT! On the first question, they have an answer that fits me: "Eunuch central here!"
UN-BE-FUCKING-LIEVABLE
With being a "eunuch": 84
Me as my normal self: 83...ummmm?
Oh yeah, and this is what I get for reading lower on the quiz answer:
Interesting Fact #4: Those who claim to "use to have guy parts, but now have gal parts" are predicted to die the soonest at 40; next are eunuchs at 42
dude! I hope you still have all your guy parts! how'd you come by the name eunuch anyways?
OK, here's the quick and dirty story on how I got my Hash name Eunuch:
I was hashing in Bosnia, and since I had access to a car and a pass to leave the NATO installation, I always had an entourage of women with me. Sometimes one, two, or three, but I never came to a hash without a girl. Since I was married at the time and refused to screw around, I became the Eunuch of the Sarajevo Haram since I never "touched" the women and was always 'safe' for women to be with.
Trust me, I have ALL functioning guy parts...next time we run into each other you can verify. ;-)
Ahhhhh As usual! You are up to some good stuff around here.
Post a Comment