Monday, June 04, 2007

1129th WH4 Hash

I can’t miss an event in Bethesda. And of course, one of my favorite hashers, Takes It Up the Ehhh, is haring. This is actually my first White House hash since they have moved to Mondays for the summer. I’ve missed White House. I’ve been traveling so much that I’ve forgotten how much fun they can be. I’m glad they’re back to Mondays again, so I can enjoy their lively circles.


Notable Event:

I left for the bar before this occurred so this is all hear-say (I’m spreading rumors!), but shortly after circle broke up, the Bethesda police showed up. Now considering that the police station borders the end location, I’m surprised they’ve never shown up in the past when we’ve ended circles there. However, what did or did not happen in the past has no bearing on tonight’s activities so let me continue with my gossip-mongering. Anyway, they rounded up everyone that was departing (even calling back people trying to escape through stairwells) and asked EVERYONE to present ID proving that everyone is over 21. They carded all 50 or so people that were at the hash.


And here I am in the bar wondering what has happened to everyone while they’re being interrogated by the cops!


Anyway – Hooray for the Hash Cash (Bob LoBlaw)! See y’all question why I card our v*rgins – that’s why! Cause I’m not going to jail for serving a minor!


Bar: Barking Dog

Total Bar Count: 75

Total DC Bars: 38

The Barking Dog doesn’t count since I have visited it previously.

No comments: