I’m not quite sure what to expect tonight as EWH3 is typically a large crowd regardless of the event and today promises to be another large hash. As expected, I’m kept on my feet keeping track of wankers as 184 of them decided to show tonight (in fact, I’m positive I didn’t catch them all, but considering how many there are, I can’t keep up with all of them. I wonder if that is why we have never broken 190 in my tenure – my brain stops processing hashers after 180??).
I’m walking today. I’m not sure what that cycling in the morning is doing to me, but my legs feel a little too wobbly to go on the run today. It’s a shame I miss it too because trail goes through the National Zoo. I love it when we run through there! I wish I had run trail… Ah well, maybe I can go to the zoo during my free time one of these weekends.
The beer check is at Little Red’s place. Oh! How is Pirate the kitty doing? I kind of miss the little rapscallion – even if he did almost chew my leg off in the middle of the night. I know how busy Little Red must be with coordinating the beer check, so although I would love to take a peek, I don’t want to chance him running out of the apartment just as a hasher is coming through the building (that would be a catastrophe!).
Chlorine is in attendance and so is Velvet Vulva. As usual, we are working on our planning activities for the Drink, Pillage, and Plunder weekend we are organizing. Cause there is nothing like multi-tasking at the hash! This is turning out to be quite a varied group of folks that are involved. Although the majority of contributors are from the SH*T Hash, the Baltimore-Annapolis contingent is helping out and so are a few WH4ers. I can’t say that I have helped out much to date, but my leverage will come later in the promotional area. Y’all will see!
Bar: Uptown Tavern
Total Bar Count: 83
Total DC Bars: 40
No comments:
Post a Comment