As usual, I’m hash cash. As usual, I’m a DFL and there is nothing of note about my excursion until I’m just about to hit the beer check. The skies open up and the rain falls as if it is hailing outside. Cause the weather report from yours truly is always an interesting affair, isn’t it?
I’m asked about Haystack’s whereabouts at the beer check. He wasn’t in front of me? Turns out when he arrives at the end that a concerned citizen waylaid him and gave him a stern talking to for throwing BLUE and
I skip the end circle. Not because I don’t enjoy the ending circle, but because the rain has soaked through me and I am cold. So I head to the bar early to change my clothes and to grab a bite to eat.
3 Ring Cervix is pushing to get her ex-boyfriend named tonight on his v*rgin hash. She succeeds, but he doesn’t end up with an original name. He is named exactly what he is: a dwarf f*cker. Well, if she was named because of him, he doesn’t deserve the same originality, does he?
I get smashing drunk. Not at the hash though. At the bar. I have shots bought for me, beers bought for me. I consume way more than I should even if I can stay later than usual due to the fact that I’m only 2 metro stops from
Don’t ask me how I make it home. I don’t want to discuss it. I can only tell you that when I go to lay down, the room starts spinning. I puke and the room is still spinning. I go and sit upright on my couch to see if I feel better. The room is still spinning anytime I close my eyes. So I use reverse psychology. I turn on the tv and try to stay awake. It works! I finally fall asleep by watching tv. Go figure.
Bar: Guapo’s
Total Bar Count: 85
Total DC Bars: 42
No comments:
Post a Comment