Thursday, June 14, 2007

Disaster!!

So we’ve had a scheduling snafu. Ft. Eustis H3 scheduled the Virginia Interhash for the same weekend as Chlorine’s heavily planned “Drink, Pillage, and Plunder” event. Now I feel kind of guilty about this because if I had paid more attention to the date or looped @ss into what we were up to maybe this could have all been averted. But no, I didn’t tell @ss and he didn’t tell Neandersmall who couldn’t adjust the date once we found out there was a conflict.


So now what?? Find another date that will work. Fortunately, we hadn’t signed the bus contract yet or put the deposit down for the park pavilion. We will adjust. Of course, some of the details will need to be adjusted, but we’ll iron those details out shortly. Hopefully, we will get our rego out in the next few weeks – I’m shooting for TITS (or at the latest Trif*ckta).

No comments: