I haven’t been to Baltimore-Annapolis since last summer, but today Peace O’Chum has specifically requested her friends’ presence at her 1-year anniversary of moving to MD. Unfortunately, the day is cloudy and overcast, and shortly before arriving at Peace O’Chum’s house, the skies open up. So is trail canceled? No way!
Apparently BAH3 has discovered the secret to laying trail during rain. Use self-rising flour. She pre-laid her trail an hour before we arrive, but the flour stays on the ground for 3+ hours throughout the entire drizzle. This is def something other hares need to learn! I can’t tell you how many trails have been led by a sweeper to the end due to rain.
Regardless, this trail encompasses multiple stream crossings. And we’re not talking about water to our ankles here. We’re talking full-blown wading up to your hips. Of course, we have plenty of hashers that have some sort of falling incident on trail – tripping over an underwater rock, sliding down muddy banks on our @sses, tripping over thorns/branches stretched across the path. You name it - shiggy out the wazoo. We even have an underwater intersection. I don’t think the hares planned it that way though. It appears that since the intersection is in a swampy area, the hares didn’t realize it would become obscured by rising water. Who knew?
I have to admit, that once I start running, I really don’t feel the rain at all – especially while in the woods. I even think it warms up a little bit – but that could be my imagination. After one trek downstream, though, I walk out of the water looking like the Swamp Thing. I’ve got stream grasses wrapped all around my legs up to my knees and these bright-green sticker balls all up and down my legs. It’s a good thing I decided to wear long pants today.
However, that decision didn’t prevent me from getting PI while tripping over roots. While climbing up a slight incline I trip over some roots and end up face first in thorns. I end up getting a major cut on my left hand, but must have landed in PI too cause later I’ve got PI on my upper arms and hands. Fortunately, PI on my arms and hands is never as severe as on my legs – just painful to deal with but not gross and disgusting to look at.
Kudos:
The shot is fabulous. It’s called Sweet Tight P*ssy and tastes like a Melon Ball. I HAVE to get the recipe from Peace O’Chum.
Rant:
During circle, @ss sings a song that has the following lyrics:
It’s raining, It’s pouring,
S*x with you is boring
Of course, the circle busts out laughing, but it takes @ss a moment to realize why they’re laughing. Jeez! He better apologize! Or he is gonna find that sex really can be boring….by himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment