Tonight, EWH3’s old cranky bastards have decided to show us newbies how to lay trail. Apparently, the plethora of ghetto and A to B trails has left them older and crankier. Funny thing is, though, their trail is A to B. So when new hares do it, y’all complain, but when y’all do it, y’all say it’s to teach us some basics? Whatever.
Fortunately, it’s not too hot today because a thundershower has cooled everything off. However, it is still remarkably humid outside. And as usual, I am struggling to run in this weather. Why did I have to train in cold weather? It has ruined me for hot weather running.
I end up being DFL because I (somehow?) lose trail going around a hotel, but fortunately pick it up again by circling the establishment. By that point, it has started to rain again, so I pick up the pace in order to find the beer check before the trail wipes out (I really need to tell the hare-razor about self-rising flour during showers).
Fortunately, the rain doesn’t last long, but the runners are happy to be off in order to fling the moisture off during the next segment. And what does the next segment include? They have us running through
Fortunately, after all the airport brouhaha, we have a very short segment before we arrive at the end. Thank God! I thought that was going to turn into the never-ending trail. We also happen to be dry. Yay! We found a covered spot to keep dry! I’m def appreciative.
And guess where the on-on-on is tonight? Yep, hashers favorite gay bar – Freddie’s. At Freddies, the place is already crowded, but I spot the guy that I met there several months ago who coincidentally works at Baileys. Hee hee! Does he remember me? Of course he does! Gay men have memories like elephants, right?
Now, at one point I feel all these stares across the bar, but when I look up, I realize the gay men across the way would never be looking at ME that way. So I investigate my surrounding environment. Yessirree! There’s a pretty boy standing by my left shoulder. Funny thing is he never realized the gay men were checking him out. And in fact, he would have preferred that I hadn’t told him cause now he can’t stop looking at them. But it all works out in the end because eventually he gets a beer bought for him. That’s the way to go! Work ‘em! Work ‘em!
Bar: Freddies
Total Bar Count: 83
Total DC Bars: 40
Freddies does not count since I have visited it previously.
No comments:
Post a Comment