Monday is upon me already and it’s another Motormouth trail. This time, however, he doesn’t have us running through the ghetto – much. Of course, I’m not driving today, so I have no need to carry pepper spary as I did the last time.
But to be truthful, much of the area around Union Station is pretty clean now and hardly ghetto at all, which is actually a pretty humorous statement if you realize that Union Station is only 3 blocks from the U.S. Capitol and that many Capitol Hill staffers park near the train station. I wonder if in days gone by if a Senator or Representative ever got mugged while walking to their car? Just a thought….
Regardless, the day is rather cool for a June day. And do I appreciate it, ever! That doesn’t affect my DFL status, however…..Okay, okay, I have to admit that I am not the ultimate DFL, I do have Bavarian Bush and Mammorex who are behind me, but only being 3rd from DFL isn’t something to crow about either. Besides, by the time I climb the 7 flights of parking garage stairs to the ending circle, I may as well be the DFL. Puff, heave, gag.
Moving onto the good stuff though. White House always has entertaining circles and tonight is no exception. With US Boobs pulling down MotorMouth’s shorts and Gay Guy Counter mis-identifying Poop Weiner as White Kane. We have plenty of ammunition for the hash sh*t. In the end, however, Motormouth ends up earning it for his refusal to let US Boobs into his pants. What???!!! He really turned a girl down? That must be a first! Hee hee!
But Motormouth does give us a ride to the bar. I even save space for I’d Do ‘Er. Of course, she hardly takes up any room at all, as tiny as she is.
On to the bar, where Mursey F*ck shows us that he still can’t hit on the girls and where I am unable to enter the women’s restroom. I swear! I only had 1 beer. I don’t know why I couldn’t get the women’s room open, but I still peed in the men’s room.
Bar: Union Pub
Total Bar Count: 84
Total DC Bars: 41
No comments:
Post a Comment