Sunday, October 02, 2005

Floozie the Jacuzzi

I'm so ambitious today. I'm not ready to go home just yet (I haven't been home all weekend, why start now?), so I ride down with MM and RK to Huntington. I decide to walk this one cause my legs are hurting bad! I can't even run across the road to avoid traffic!

As a result, I miss the adventure of picking up Just Beth off her porch while she is reading. Apparently, she hears the shouts of "On-On" and knows we are hashers since she has done several Red Dress runs. She throws her sneakers on and joins the pack on trail. What a natural-born hasher!

The trail requires both runners and walkers to wade extensively through creeks, which is okay by me cause I love water, but I didn't realize the end wouldn't be at the same place as the start. I left my bag in MM's car! But what a coincidence! The haberdashery has set up shop!

Porn to Fail says, "What a good marketing ploy! Get hashers to walk through water and then sell them dry clothes".

How cynical! But you can't beat the prices. WOWO has a fire sale on red dress pajama pants, so of course I buy a pair. Ahhhh...dry clothes.

What a great circle! Hokie is nominated for the hash shit again. The byplay between Are You In? and Titly Winks is hilarious! The two of them are playing with condoms at the beginning of the hash and tell us that Hokie doesn't like the TASTE of condoms. Hokie, why do you know what condoms taste like? Do tell!

Are You In doesn't have her condom since Hokie popped it, while Titly threw hers away cause "It made me itch".
Are You In yells, "The condom isn't what makes you itch!"

Are You In, what are you insinuating? Poor Titly! And can I escape this weekend without seeing people's junk? Hokie gets pantsed during his nomination. Since he's facing Just Stacie and I, we get a total bird's eye view of his junk. I look over at her and we're both speechless - I can only shake my head. Could you please hurry up and cover up, dude?

The icing on the cake, though, is Just Beth's t-shirt. She goes home to change and comes back wearing a t-shirt that says

She even stands on her chair, so the others around the room can get a better view! Like I said - a natural-born hasher!
When Can't F*ck Dust asks for his red dress back, she replies, "You wanna go back to my place with me and retrieve it?"
Dust is speechless on that one! She then proceeds to invite the rest of us to meet her jacuzzi, Floozie. Yes! Her jacuzzi has a name! Unfortunately, we're all a bit beat, so we take a raincheck - but I've gotta check this jacuzzi out at some point!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to name my hot tub... though it gets NO action! :)