I have some sad, sad news for you loyal blog fans....I finally got a job! Yay! So why is this sad news? Well, my new job will not allow me to goof off all day at work and write up new crazy stories to illuminate. I will try of course to keep up.....but.....don't be surprised if my regular daily postings drop off after Nov 14th (my new job start date).
4 comments:
Booo... hisssssss... and congrats!
What's the new J - O - B?
Congrats! Well, as for the drop off in postings, I think we'll get by...
Whoa, make sure to post the pictures from that party.
I will be a project manager for a small consulting company...as we all know...consultants work pretty full hours...although I don't forecast this will have an impact on my social life, it prob will have an impact on my blog
Post a Comment