Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shopping...in a Sex Shop!

What a great deal! This new sushi place opened up at Ballston and since my friend S is Ms. Sushi Queen she invites me and N to join her. Now get this! They're trying to drum up business, so on Tuesdays it's 50% off all cocktails and they pass out coupons for 10% off all sushi. They also give us soup and a free crab appetizer. They have this cool bar where the sushi is on a conveyor and you simply pick up the plate you wish to eat. Great environment!

What happened to K, S's boyfriend? He was supposed to join us - did he get lost? S lost her phone on Monday and I have horrible reception in Asahi and in front of Rock Bottom Brewery, so we use N's phone. He's not coming - he got lost...Oh well!

So what do 3 girls talk about when they get together - boys!! No, I'm not repeating any of our conversation - girl talk stays between the girls!

Afterwards, S and I say goodbye to N and head to Tysons to purchase supplies for R's bridal shower. So what supplies do we need? Let's see...Party Mania for plastic wine glasses, Trader Joe's for booze, AND Night Dreams for....sexual gag gifts.

Damn! Sex accessories are expensive! Cute little lubes are over $10 a bottle and let's not even talk about the toys! $100 for a pair of remote controlled vibrating underwear?? Anyone??

I find the S&M part of the store and what do I find? Oooohhh....dog collars! With words like sl*t, mistress, b*tch, and master emblazoned on them. I MUST have one!!

So we go up to the front to check out and there's this mason jar filled with pink lubes called liquid virgin.

I ask the shop girl, "What are these?"
She explains that it's a chemical lube that makes a girl tighten up like a virgin, but she's very explicit that they're dangerous/ineffective if someone tries to use them regularly. Wow!! What will they think up next? 99¢ each - let's give one to R!

So we arrive back at S's condo and I show my dog collar to K. Apparently, he loves S&M stuff and is extremely jealous of my dog collar.

He asks S, "Why didn't you get me one?"
"It was $15! Isn't that expensive?"
"No. Not at all."
Hmmm....let me not get involved in this little spat...bye, guys! I had fun!

3 comments:

Cptn S.A. Ho said...

Are you planning to run in your new "Slut Mistriss" collar?
=)

Haystack said...

Damnit, KP beat me to the punch... so... are you?

Late Nite Drive Thru said...

of course! who's my master?