I discover the water jets in the pool and introduce them to DITE and Nasty When Wet. I demonstrate how soothing (thrilling!) the jets feel on your abdomen (and other places!). The three of us fight over how much time we get to spend in front of the jet (there are other jets as PSA points out - yeah, but this one is in the shallow end - I can hit any part I want here!).
I also mount the giant Nemo, which isn't easy. First, I have to get my leg up and over the fish's back. Then, I have to jump and get my ass positioned so I won't fall off. I wasn't too successful the first time I tried mounting the fish, so I am nominated for a violation in the ending circle. I really haven't figured out yet what was so amusing about me riding Nemo (please provide pics, I need to understand!).Playing in the water is so much fun! I try to relax a bit, but for some reason, I'm generating lots of attention today. When I relax on one of the floats, SCAB tells me to come over for a spanking. Well, I enjoy spanking guys, so of course I swim over. But damn! He means I'm going to get the spanking - both him and 2 Short 2 Phlop spank me simultaneously and leave giant handprints on either side of my ass. That hurt! But why am I laughing? It's still funny! I do get to spank DITE later when she steals my float.
That's not the only practical joke SCAB plays on me either. When I'm laying on my float, he pulls the float over to him, grabs my legs and lifts them in the air.
He says, "I bet this isn't the first time a guy has gotten your legs in the air!"Ha ha...you're really funny, SCAB (I'm trying to be sarcastic here).
Of course, what party is complete without some games? Put It Out designed some relay games involving swimming with men's underwear and chugging beer and another that requires filling an empty cup with beer carried across the pool. I'm nominated to two teams and volunteer to swim across first for both teams. I don't disappoint on the swimming portion, but dude! I am not capable of chugging a beer. My teammates pour the beer on top of my head to get me moving. I can't say I really care at this point - DITE poured a margarita all in my hair during the circle, so what's a little beer? Besides, I'm in a pool, it'll come off. I'm on the winning team for both relays - does that say something about my competitive nature? I do enjoy the spotlight!
No comments:
Post a Comment