OFE and LNDT pack their gear and head back to DC. Before leaving, though, OFE impulsively takes a detour to go off-roading through the mud. How thrilling! – he splashes through the ruts in the road churning up mud, spins in a circle, and heads back for the main road. Good idea!
At some point, OFE drives with his arm outstretched behind him. LNDT is tempted to tickle his armpit since it makes an inviting target, but suppresses the urge since he’s hung over and driving (not a good idea to mess with someone when they’re concentrating, period). Why’s LNDT in this playful mood today? Probably cause her hangover was the previous evening and she only drank water afterwards.
LNDT goes home and immediately jumps in the shower. Ugghh, LNDT feels gross – there’s sand everywhere and she itches all over from the numerous bug bites – she hopes the poison ivy isn’t spreading! She attempts to shave her legs, but the poison ivy has scabbed over so bad that she is unable to shave the front of her right leg. She hopes it won’t be too long before the scabs heal – she doesn’t want inch long hairs growing on the front of her leg – disgusting! LNDT catches up on her housework by doing 4 loads of laundry while sleeping the rest of the day away. At least this time LNDT didn’t leave her house keys in her front door like she did after the F’Art Festival!
4 comments:
Howdy, great blog! You're in my favourites now.
I've got a pet grooming oakland site/blog. It has pet grooming oakland related stuff.
Come see some time:-)
Stupid spam comments.
It's so interesting to see someone else's take on this weekend :)
Good stuff!! I'm glad you remembered the weekend, b/c there's deff parts that i don't!!
=)
SrCabeza
My mother learned me hoe to enjoy rosegardening, so I made myself a rose garden care site. Recently I started looking for rose garden care related blogs, too! But they're hard to find... maybe someday I'll start writing one as well... :-) Sorry for bothering you - was just curious how it would look if I would post something somewhere... cool!
Post a Comment