Friday, January 26, 2007

Full Moon - Fun with Food

Ah! The weekend couldn’t be here fast enough! I’m worn out and although I am attending the Full Moon hash tonight, I have decided that I am taking a much-needed rest from running today (I don’t want to blow my load before the huge S&M party tomorrow!). Besides, I’m not going to run in the high-heeled boots I have on today.

And look who’s showed up??!! Charlottesville hashers! Hey! Chicken Run! Remember me?

He and his friends beat down my door at 3am at the Carolina TRASH prom, yelling,
“Let me in! I want to buy a cock-ring!!”
And didn’t let up until I let his group into the room that I was sharing with Hoover Daaamn and Schwinn.

Hoover was so mad at me for letting them in the room….but they left us alone after they saw we weren’t in a partying mood…hee hee!! They called me and Hoover lesbians, though! I take offense to that! I sleep alone! Ah well…they’re gonna believe what they wanna believe…and if they feel better that two girls are sleeping together, who am I to change their minds?



Oregon GrindHer convinces me to walk the 3-block walker’s trail and I go because I can’t resist the 2 bottles of mudslides (and whipped cream!) that she promises me. Pant! Pant! Can’t wait!

I have to pee on trail, but there is a big difference between peeing in public in 60-degree weather and peeing in public in 30-degree weather. My piss could freeze by the time it hits the ground! We can’t take that risk, now can we?

Since I am apparently incapable of walking 3 blocks in high heels, I catch a ride from Chicken Run. Isn’t it nice to get piggy-back rides from kind gentlemen when your feet are hurting?

The other Charlottesville hasher in attendance is In God We Thrust. I ask him where my favorite Charlottesville buddy, Not So Silent Bob, is. Is he coming for the S&M party tomorrow? Last year was the first time I got to experience his strap-on c*ck that was dispensing White Russians. Well, whattya know? In God We Thrust just dials him up to see whether he’s joining the festivities tomorrow. What??!! He’s in Denver now? Oh, I knew that….I think he told me at the TRASH Prom. How forgetful I am….ah well…maybe I’ll see him at another hash event : (

And look, we have competitive sports this evening – a boxing machine that records the strength of your punch. The participants? A Salt My @ss, Chicken Run, Bolo Head Rat, and a girl, Free Willy – I’m sure there are more, but these guys are the high scorers. I am SOOO impressed that Free Willy has done nearly as well as the guys. You show ‘em, girl! And surprise of surprises, A Salt My @ss strips off his shirt to pack a meaner punch (not sure if it helps any). He still manages to consistently beat Chicken Run who is 2X larger than him. Chicken Run does end up winning the free beer, though. Gotta give him props for that at least….


Now onto the food….apparently the theme for this hash is based on the movie 9 ½ Weeks. I’ve never seen it, but apparently there is a loooooong drawn out scene concerning food and s*x. Really? I’m not into food products in the bedroom – too messy. Regardless, we get to feed each other bananas with whipped cream and chocolate syrup and cherries. Sounds like a banana split to me!

Designer Bush goes down on Jackoff Lantern to experience a GM-to-GM transfer. And most of the other hashers have a try as well. I’m not hungry, no thank you. But Jackoff Lantern won’t take no for an answer…if you insist….give me a friggin’ banana!


However, I lose half the banana that Jackoff Lantern stuffs in my mouth. Why is it that when a man has something in your mouth, he wants to shove it in farther than it’s supposed to go?? Dude! You need to let a woman acclimate herself first….jeez! I can’t tolerate impatience! (although I’m guilty of it myself).

Bar: Dremo’s
Total Bar Count: 13
Total DC Bars:
5

No comments: