Friday, January 12, 2007

Tex/Mex 2007 Day 2: Second Round of 3-Man with Vibrating Panties

Of course, after we pick up the liquor, I haven’t finished playing with sex toys and neither have the girls and boys. Brownie is particularly fond of a blue dildo I bring out. He even takes it back to his room with him! I don’t see it again for 2 days….hmmm…. Brownie, is my dildo not a virgin anymore?

No matter! I bring out another toy to spice up our new 3-man game: Remote control vibrating panties. Even though I’m just joining the game, I make a new rule:
Whoever is 3-man must wear the vibrating panties and the last 3-man must buzz the current 3-man whenever 3-man has to drink.
A phenomenal rule! (even if I thought of it myself). I love seeing the sh*t-eating grins on player’s faces who enjoy being 3-man. Especially amusing is Dust Balls when I leave the panties on vibrate for a full minute because I forgot I turned it on in the first place. Unfortunately, Studmuffin proves that one-size does not fit all. He has to sit on the vibrating panties. And then….the batteries die on the panties…d*mn it! Just as the game is starting to get more popular too!

P.S. Before I brought the vibrating panties into the 3-man game, I had Bone Sucker try them on during a poker game. She spilled her chips and cards all over the floor…and MILF didn’t want to give me back the remote!

1 comment:

Gagger said...

Damn! How did I miss that game?!!?!