Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tex/Mex 2007 Day 3: Jumping Mexican Bars

And finally, we’re at the bar! Not such a long trail after all! But boy, am I hot now! So what’s a girl to do? Well, we’ve got all these buckets of beer and ice in front of us, so I pick up a couple of ice cubes and insert them in my sports bra. Unfortunately, I’m also using my boobs as my ID holder, so I give my ID to Is It In Yet?, so that my ID doesn’t get ruined by melting ice. I make him promise not to leave me in Mexico because otherwise I’m gonna be stuck on the wrong side of the border. In any case, due to the cold ice, I begin poking (although I can never poke 24-7 like High Beams). Of course, we immediately begin a game of 3-man (seeing a pattern here?), with the guys chanting “Get the chicks drunk”, “Get the chicks drunk”. Men! They’re all the same!

…and we’re off on another short run to our next bar (our porn check). It’s a lovely basement bar with a slightly raised wooden dance floor. Apparently, it’s where the strippers dance. Well, since there is a DJ and he’s playing music I enjoy, I begin dancing (by myself).

Penis Colada tells me, “You’ve had professional dance training…and I’m not referring to ballet or tap.”
Ha! Prove it! Although, I do jump on a table and a couple of chairs and dance off-stage for a bit. Oh! And I forgot! Repeat Offender and I give Brownie a lap dance. Apparently, it’s his first. That’s sad! I thought he always had to pay girls to join him.

I think our horseplay gets unwanted attention because Wet Spot (I think?) throws ice at us. Well! I’m not going to take that abuse! Besides, have you forgotten that I have a stash of ice stored in my tits? Take that! I aim about 10 chunks of ice back at them. A full-out ice war breaks out. I only think a cease-fire is called because all the ice melts. Ah well! Until next time!

Bars: Unknown Mexican Bars #1 & #2
Total Bar Count: 7
Total DC Bars:
0

No comments: