Yes, I know! Plan B should be effectively over by now. And it is. However, there is one last story relating to Plan B that MUST be told. While I’m in the strip club I somehow lose my room key (stripping, perhaps?). I walk back to the hotel in the frigid cold (which again I’m incapable of feeling) and upon realizing I’ve lost my key, I climb into Brownie’s room since @ss Gagger informed me that he broke his window the previous evening. I do need a warm place to sleep!
He’s not in his room, but the next morning I hear knocking on the hotel door. I put my clothes on and open the door. Outside are Bloody Z and MILF – they’ve come to collect Brownie and cart him off to CO. The look on their faces when I open the door is priceless. I’m not sure what they’re thinking, but Brownie isn’t in the room.
I joke with Bloody:
“I’m lonely - I could use some company.”Sure thing!
“Stay put. I’ll come back and take care of you!”
Unfortunately, Brownie returns while they’re out and kicks me to the curb. D*mn it! After everything we’ve been through this weekend? (and the way I’ve abused him) And this is how he treats me? (I can’t say I blame him) Hee hee!
About 10 minutes later, I run into Bloody in the hash-patality room. I ask him:
“Why didn’t you come back for me?”….so although Plan B is over, the practical jokes continue…until next time!
“I did! But you didn’t stay put.”
“Ahh well….at least you tried!”
Oh…and could someone send me another lock of Brownie’s hair as a voodoo talisman? (I lost the one I had and need a replacement – to perform more evil influencing…)
No comments:
Post a Comment