Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tex/Mex 2007 Day 1: Partying Poolside

By the time I finally get a room (the hotel lost my reservation) and unpack my clothes for the weekend, the CO Kimchi crew has arrived. Finally! Now some real drunken deviant behavior can begin! Kimchi hashers that are new to me: Nuthin But Net, Donnie the Retard, MILF, and Bloody Z. They’re already drinking brass monkeys, so of course, I ask for a donation. Love me some brass monkeys! I am also presented with my honoree Kimchi hash tag by Bloody. Isn’t he sweet?

I run into Hose Handler at the hot tub, but he utterly disappoints me. He doesn’t even remember me! I’m crushed! After he gave me the best pick-up line I have ever heard! For those that don’t remember, it went: “You look like a fire truck. Can I ride you?” Such originality! Wasted!

Some quotes I happen to recall (a week later):

“You’re that smurfy dude, aren’t you?”
"My verbosity amazes people."
"Don't believe anything High Beams says."
"Including that you have a little weenie?"
"Well, it looks big in a midget's hands..."

No comments: