Sunday, January 28, 2007

WH4 Holiday Party

So if you haven’t heard about the White House holiday party – I believe it is a MUST attend event due to its utterly unique location: The Crucible. It’s a BDSM club, which stands for Bondage & Discipline, Domination & Submission, and Sadism & Masochism. Am I a BDSM freak? No (although being tied down might be an interesting experience….I mean in private! I’ve already been tied down in public – rather scary!).

To get in the mood, I’m wearing all leather tonight: leather corset, pants and jacket (even leather panties! - they came with the corset). Many other people went for the Sin City (the party theme) look instead, though. No matter – I like looking vampy.

Whoa! When I first walk in, I’m a bit intimidated as I’m confronted by the sight of a completely naked female tied to an X and another female in a thong handcuffed to the ceiling with a man throwing flames of fire between her legs. Ummm….this is a bit more than we had last year…

Let’s go upstairs to eat!

Okay, now that the ambiance (and beer) has started to sink in, let’s take a closer look at the activities down below. Okay, we have a man spanking a woman in a thong to the left, and to the right, the completely naked woman is now on the floor being stepped on by another female.



But the music is fantastic! Keeps my booty shaking all night long. Have I mentioned the pole dancing yet?? Gentlemen, harrierettes of all sizes and abilities are stepping up to give the pole a swing (when it isn’t being used as a coffee table for beer cups).




There’s cage dancing too. It’s def interesting watching 3 harrierettes climbing up the cage walls and dancing. Last year we just locked Hokie No Pokie in the cage and left him there for the better part of the evening. I think we’ve improved.

I do have to admit that I bend over for a whipping, but I can’t feel a thing through my thick leather pants. Ha! Now I know why so many people wear leather to these shindigs! It can’t hurt if you put enough padding between yourself and the instrument of torture.

Notable outfits:



TOM is looking spectacular this evening in her wig and with her gi-normous tits popping out of her corset.








Did anyone see that SNL video, “A Special Christmas Box”? Can’t F*ck Dust and Blows a Tranny do a hilarious imitation. I take a peek in Tranny’s box! Hee hee! You know what I find? 2 orange beer pong balls and a Slim Jim formed into a toolman*!! Ha ha!! What a long, skinny prick!









How does Suck C*ck for Crack, do it? The Borat costume is perfect! You can’t tell from the pictures, but his hair is an exact replica of Borat’s hair. I wanna talk to his stylist!











Private Snowball in a Girl Scout outfit is scary, but being tied down and looking up his skirt – scarier!












And finally, 3 Ring Cervix, Fire in the Hole, and myself win prizes for being the most likely to join the S&M club, which Titly Winks has now dubbed “the drinking club with a sex problem”. Us? Join a sex club? Who woulda thunk it? We’re offered ½ price membership fees though. Hmmmm……..nahhhh!

However, I may return on March 10th – the Crucible is having a leather flea market and I can always use more leather clothing in my collection…

Bar: The Crucible
Total Bar Count: 14
Total DC Bars:
6

No comments: