For those that were concerned about my performance anxiety, I can now verify beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am completely cured! I have such a small bladder that I piss 3 times between/behind cars in the parking lot where circle is to begin. All Shaft No Head is a true gentleman and blocks passing cars from viewing my relief efforts…although, I believe, @ss Gagger may have photographic evidence. However, Brownie, again attempting to compete on all levels, pisses beside my first pee stain and demonstrates that he wins that pissing battle. Dude! If you add up all my pee stains from around the parking lot, I win hands down!
Trail is fun and I get pricked all to hell by thorns when shortcutting through an off-trail patch. I’m still pissing a river at every hidey-hole on trail and am so desperate upon arriving at the beer check bar that I piss in the men’s bathroom (I didn’t bother to look for the women’s room and the men’s room was more accessible to my seat). High Beams kicks Plan B into high gear at this beer check. Apparently, while I’m in the bathroom, she feeds Brownie stories to get him going. Whatever she must have said works because Brownie plants himself next to me. In the meantime, High Beams has a grin so wide she could tie it into a bow on top of her head (hee hee!).
The Bar
After circle, which I don’t remember other than announcing sex toys for sale, the Kimchi and their honorees head over to the King's X to watch sports. Again, Plan B is working swimmingly. Brownie parks himself next to me at the bar while the remainder of the crew take a table. Everytime I glance at the crew out of the corner of my eye, they are falling out of their seats making fun of Brownie hitting on me. Dude, I can’t believe you haven’t caught on – we are being SO obvious!
When I go back to the hotel, I am distracted from Plan B when I encounter Anal Fission and Double-Stuffed Whoreo at the hot tub. I go back to my room, put on my bikini, and jump in the hot tub. Unfortunately, in the process, I lose Brownie.
Day 1 Synopsis: Plan B is progressing well, but not excellent. I still have plenty of legwork to complete my mission tomorrow evening.
Bars: Unknown Beer Check Bar & King’s X
Total Bar Count: 2
Total DC Bars: 0
7 comments:
Your plan sucked and was doomed to failure from the beginning!
That was total amusement at King's X!!!!!!
Late Nite, you were just a pawn so Meat and Gagger could watch me. Sorry to break it to you.
Whatever brownie! YOU are such a sucker.
I so wish I had been there to witness this debacle at Brownies expense.
Totally had Brownie going! Don't try to deny it!
Seriously, I knew it all along.
Post a Comment