After Lucy’s we go back to the hotel to bum a ride off the Kimchi crew so we can go to Apparently the ride to
Quotes:
“Are we there yet?”
“F*ck, we just passed the Statue of Liberty!”
When we arrive at
- Insert lime wedge into can
- Pour salt through whatever opening is available
- Watch beer foam
- Suck foam down
Quote:
“It won’t fit. I can’t stick it in.”Having learned said beer-drinking technique and learning all about Flamin’s interesting hobbies (he’s a spell-thrower!), I migrate over to the already-in-progress 3-man game.
What a mistake! I’m 3-man at least 3 times and during my last round as 3-man, I get doubles handed back to me after distributing them to NBN and DTR. I roll an 8, which means I have to drink 16, which is the remainder of my can. I have already drunk 3 cans of Tecate as 3-man and they’re asking me to chug a 4th? Y’all understand I’m incapable of chugging, right? I can’t do it. I get down to the last swallow and run out the front door of Bar:
Total Bar Count: 3
Total DC Bars: 0
2 comments:
Puke and Rally!!!
Hee hee hee! The Statue of Liberty - I forgot about that!
Post a Comment