I don't know how I end up in my room or what time I got there, but I wake up the next morning naked and alone. Naked – typical. Alone - also typical (but surprising since I don't recall any of my actions during beer pong).
I need major food, so we round up Gagger and Follow the Bleeder (female version) to get breakfast at Lucy’s….and then Bone Sucker joins us….and Wet Spot. Josue (our waiter) takes several rounds of pics for our ever-growing breakfast party. After 3 very large cups of coffee, Motrin, and many cups of water later, I finally begin comprehending the conversations around me. I apparently did all the things in my last posting. Can anyone confirm? Photographic evidence would help…
2 comments:
It's ALLLLL true. I swear!!!
I love Josue! What a sweetheart. Hope he is still working at Lucy's next year!
Post a Comment